Volunteer Opportunities 2023
*The date listed above is the post-date of this "news" item! See volunteer shift dates below.
Donate your time to help put on the Sustainable Ag Expo and receive an all-access ticket
to the two-day event plus access to the online courses.
*Tickets include light breakfast and hearty lunch.
Volunteers can choose two shifts below:
Continuing Education Booth
- With multiple volunteers at the booth, there is ample time for breaks to explore the tradeshow.
- Located in the session hall so you won't miss a thing!
- All volunteers must staff the booth at the end and beginning of each session.
- Volunteers hours are:
- Tuesday, November 14 from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Wednesday, November 15 from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Set-Up & Strike
- Help with setup, breakdown, and the Exhibitor's Showcase.
Volunteers hours include:
- Monday, November 13 at the Madonna Expo Center from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Monday, November 13 at Center of Effort Winery (San Luis Obispo) from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Wednesday, November 15 at the Madonna Expo Center from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.