The Sustainable Ag Expo brings together a rich program of experts and experienced growers so you can learn about the latest viticulture and technology while earning continuing education hours.
We already have an incredible lineup of speakers from prestigious universities including Cornell University, the University of California at Davis, and Cal Poly. Topics include precision agriculture, the latest rootstock research, weed management tactics, and climate-smart practices.
Here is a peek at just some of the speakers you will hear from this year. Stay tuned, we will announce our headliner soon!
- Dr. Kendra Baumgartner , UC Davis
- Donnell Brown, National Grape Research Alliance
- Dr. Akif Eskalen, UCCE
- Dr. Matthew Fidelibus, UC Davis
- Dr. Marc Fuchs, Cornell University
- Dr. Cristina Lazcano, UC Davis
- Noelymar Gonzales Maldonado, UC Davis
- Dr. David Morgan, CDFA
- Dr. Andrew McElrone, USDA ARS and UC Davis
- John Roncoroni, UCCE Emeritus
- Dr. Annemiek Schilder, UCCE Ventura
- Dr. Zi Hao Wang, University of Sydney Australia