Enjoy the perfect blend of in-person and online learning with a new kick-off event, 14 seminars, and 10+ hours of online courses.
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from experts at UC Davis, Cornell, Fresno State, Cal Poly, Oregon State, and other prestigious institutions. Learn about a diverse range of topics, including soil health, pest management, agriculture technology, laws & regulations, and so much more.
Can't make it to both days? No sweat! Grab a 1-day pass so you can still catch a day of in-person seminars and enjoy the tradeshow. Please note that online courses are only accessible with a 2-day pass.
Sustainable Ag Expo
- What: Get the latest viticulture and technology from the world's top experts with two days of in-person seminars plus on-demand, online courses. Earn DPR and CCA continuing education hours. Explore ag vendors at the tradeshow. Network with researchers and peers.
- Where: Madonna Inn Expo Center at 100 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, California 93405.
- In-Person: November 12-13, 2024. Doors open at 7:00 am. Sessions run from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Online Program: October 14 - November 30, 2024. Available with the purchase of a 2-day ticket.
- Tickets: 2-day tickets include access to the seminars and tradeshow plus a hearty lunch and all online courses. If you can't make it both days, you can still catch a day of in-person seminars and enjoy the tradeshow with a 1-day ticket. '
Approved Continuing Education Hours:
- COMING SOON
Monday Kick-off Event
We introduced a NEW kick-off event last year and you all loved it!
Stay tuned for details about the welcome event for the 2024 Sustainable Ag Expo.