About the Sustainable Ag Expo
Looking for the latest viticulture research and technology from the world's top experts? The Sustainable Ag Expo features 6 weeks of virtual learning PLUS exclusive in-person gatherings throughout California's Central Coast so you can earn continuing education hours and improve your business.
This year’s Sustainable Ag Expo blends the convenience of online learning with in-person meet-ups to connect with peers and agricultural companies.
The Best Speakers all in One Place
Gain actionable tips from more than 40 of the world’s top experts and experienced growers who specialize in vineyard IPM, the Efficient Vineyard Project, regenerative agriculture, robotics & automation, weed management, rodent control, grape trunk disease, and soil health & diversity. Here are just a few of this year's confirmed speakers:
- Dr. Roger Baldwin, UC Davis
- Dr. Terry Bates, Cornell
- Dr. Liz Carlisle, UCSB
- Dr. Monica Cooper, UCCE
- Dr. Kent Daane, UC Davis
- Dr. Akif Eskalen, UC Davis
- Dr. Yu Jiang, Cornell
- Kelly Mulville, Paicines Ranch
- Dr. Zihao Want, University of Australia
- Niki Wente, Wente Vineyards
- Markus Wickham, Klima
- Dr. Karl Wyant, Heliae
Improved Learning & Convenience
If you like to keep up to date on the latest science and grower-tested practices, this event is for you.
- New course packages for convenient continuing education (20+ hrs DPR & CCA available)
- In-person events to connect with peers and vendors
- More time to complete online courses
We continue to add more speakers to the 2021 program. Please check back for updates.